Fay the flamingo is a bird that spends most of her time wading in water and scavenging for food. Her diet consists mainly of brine shrimp and a certain type of algae. Flamingos are well known for standing on one leg although the reason for this behavior is not well understood. They can be found in parts of Africa, India, Central and South America.
- Size: 13 x 4 x 12 in inches | Weighs approximately 0.35 in pounds
- Ships from our warehouse in Texas. 99% of orders to the continental US reach our customers in 2 to 5 business days.*
- Soft plush fabric | Super cute | Comes comes with its own story
- No phthalates, lead, BPA, or heavy metals | Tested in accredited labs for compliance with CPSIA and ASTM F963-11 safety standards
- Manufacturer warranty | 90 day manufacturer warranty for all manufacturer's defects