Simple Soldering :: Stacking Rings
NO PRE-REQUISITE REQUIRED. Learn how to make stacking rings in Atlanta, Georgia.
We say "stack 'em high." And then stack some more.
What are we talking about? Rings, of course! We're going to teach you the in's and out's of how to make them on your own at home.
This beginner soldering workshop will teach you all the techniques you need to know so that you can seriously rev up your ring game this fall. Whether you make them to add to your own personal collection, or for loved ones, they are the perfect quick and easy gift that will make everyone smile.
In this workshop, attendees will learn:
- How to easily set up a soldering station at home with the appropriate tools and supplies
- Proper use on how to safely and effectively use a torch
- Simple soldering techniques utilizing various levels (easy, medium, hard) paste solder, brass and sterling silver findings
- Finishing techniques to ensure a proper solder bond
- How to de-oxidize, polish and shine your soldered items for long-lasting wearability
By the end of the 1.5-2 hour workshop, each participant will have 4-6 new fabricated brass, copper, or silver-filled rings to take home. All materials are included in the price of the workshop. Due to the use of small fire tools in this workshop, we recommend a minimum age of 15 years old to attend.
Sunday, March 26th - 10:00am - Noon
Saturday, April 22nd - 1:30pm - 3:30pm
Friday, May 5th - 7:00pm - 9:00pm
**Special sale-priced workshops are available for ONE date exchange, only. Need to modify your Workshop date? Be sure to view our WORKSHOPS POLICY for details.