Simple Soldering :: Stud Earrings
BLITZ SALE PRICE :: $24.00
NO PRE-REQUISITE REQUIRED.
Love those cute, modern little earrings that everyone seems to be rocking these days? Want to learn to make them on your own?
This beginner soldering workshop will teach you all the techniques you need to know so that you can seriously rev up your stud game this fall. Whether you make them to add to your own personal collection, or for loved ones, they are the perfect quick and easy gift that will make everyone smile.
In this workshop, attendees will learn:
- How to easily set up a soldering station at home with the appropriate tools and supplies
- Proper use on how to safely and effectively use a torch
- Simple soldering techniques utilizing paste solder, brass and sterling silver findings
- Finishing techniques to ensure a proper solder bond
- How to de-oxidize, polish and shine your soldered items for long-lasting wearability
By the end of the 1.5 hour workshop, each participant will have 4 new pair of fabricated brass and sterling silver post earrings to take home. All materials are included in the price of the workshop. Due to the use of fire tools in this workshop, we recommend a minimum age of 15 years old to attend.UPCOMING DATES:
Sunday, October 23rd - 10:00am - Noon
Saturday, November 12th - 1:30pm - 3:30pm
**Special sale-priced workshops are available for ONE date exchange, only. Need to modify your Half-Off Workshop date? Be sure to view our WORKSHOPS POLICY for details.